Enter a world of amazing, interactive robots and vehicles with LEGO mindstorms robot inventor! Construct amazing models and code them with your phone or laptop to complete brain-teasing missions and fun activities. With so many LEGO pieces, you can also build your own inventions and share them with other robot fans on LEGO life. Create your own robot and make up your own rules with robot inventor!.
Lego 51515 Mindstorm Robot Inventor with Coding
Out of stock
- With LEGO MINDSTORMS Robot Inventor (51515), kids gain essential STEM skills as they build, code and play with remote-control robots that shoot missiles, play ball, drive around and more!
- Kids build Charlie, Tricky, Blast, M.V.P. and Gelo, and take on activities and missions using the Scratch-based LEGO MINDSTORMS Robot Inventor App
- Includes intelligent Hub, 4 Medium Motors, Color Sensor and Distance Sensor with break-out interface, youngsters can also build their own fun robotic toys and share them online on LEGO Life
- For fans of LEGO BOOST and kids who love LEGO building and playing with robots, Robot Inventor is a great next step
- Blast stands at over 14” (36cm) tall, while Gelo measures over 9”(24cm) long. The components in this set are also compatible with the LEGO BOOST Creative Toolbox (17101), Droid Commander (75253) etc
- An easy-to-install rechargeable battery is included with this cool toy, so no need to go hunting for spare batteries when the fun’s about to start
- The free LEGO MINDSTORMS Robot Inventor coding app for kids includes an interface based on Scratch, digital building instructions, 50+ activities, plus Python support for more advanced coders