Funvention – A Startup with a Mission, to engage your kids with Fun + Invention. We conceptualise, design & develop an Innovative DIY Educational toys which provide a platform for children’s to hands-on experience in building creative toys with the learning of basic working principle behind it. Funvention team introducing a unique “Spin Art Machine“. It’s a DIY spin art model powered with battery powered motor. This kit contains environment-friendly parts & detailed easy to understand step-by-step instruction manual. Spin Art Machine Model:- Flat Pack Size (before assembly): After assembly Size: 26 x 18 x 8 cm Number of parts: 85 Material: High-Quality Imported Pine MDF, Printed Stickers, Colors, Toy Motor, Battery holder & switch Assembly & Coloring Time: 2 – 4 hours Recommended Age: 8+ Kit weight: 800gm It’s a great STEM educational DIY toy for kids and a very good option to gift or birthday return gift on the occasion of a birthday party or at children’s events. Made in India with lots of Creativity, Care & Love.
Funvention Spin Art Machine for Age 8+ Years
Out of stock
- Age: 8+ Yrs | Model Size: 26 x 18 x 8cm | D.I.Y. Building Time: 2-4 hours | No of parts: 85 | Play Time: Unlimited | Material: Imported MDF |Skills: Develops Engineering Skills, Creativity & Imagination, Organizing & Structuring, Logical Reasoning and Fine Motor Skills
- S.T.E.M. Hands-On-Learning Kit provides an active way of learning Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts and Mathematics.
- Includes: Fine laser cut wooden parts, motor module, DIY plug and play circuit parts, 12 color pens, 5 water color bottles, 25 round paper sheets, color stickers, funventor’s zone book with science information, funventor’s guide with step by step instructions. Assembles easily and is fun to play with.
- Assembles easily: All parts are precisely laser cut off and can be easily removed from the board. The model assembles like a puzzle with or without glue by following an illustrated color manual.
- Build the Spin Art Machine, Insert a paper disc on to the top, spin it, and drip paint to make a work of art.
There are no reviews yet.