Celebrate innovative engineering and design from one of the world’s leading car manufacturers with this stunning LEGO Technic car toy model. Developed in partnership with Dr. ING. H.C.F. Porsche AG, this elegantly packaged LEGO Technic Porsche 911 GT3 RS with its sleek aerodynamic lines, adjustable rear spoiler and orange bodywork is packed with authentic features and functions that capture the magic of the iconic supercar, and the attention to detail is clear from the outset! Open the doors and you’ll discover an elaborate cockpit with racing seats, working gearbox, steering wheel with gearshift paddles, detailed dashboard and a glove compartment containing a unique serial number. Lift the rear lid and you’ll have access to a detailed flat 6 engine with moving pistons, while under the hood you’ll find a storage area with suitcase. Red suspension springs, detailed brake calipers and original-design rims with special low-profile road-gripping tires add the final touches to this magnificent model! Eagle-eyed fans might notice something about the Porsche’s gearbox: it doesn’t run sequentially. This was a deliberate decision made by our designers. They discovered that having the gears in the correct order meant the set didn’t work very well. Too many gears were engaged at the same time and due to this, the car wasn’t running smoothly. The gears were ordered differently to improve this.
LEGO Technic 42056 Porsche 911 GT3 RS
Out of stock
- Build a recreation of the ultimate Porsche, featuring true-to-life orange body work, red suspension springs, headlights and taillights and low-profile tires
- Includes a special collector’s book chronicling the history of LEGO Technic and Porsche GT cars
- LEGO Technic building toys are compatible with all LEGO construction sets for creative building
- Measures over 6-inch high, 22-inch long and 9-inch wide
- 2,704 pieces – For boys and girls ages 16 and up