Families of the World Puppets - Indian Family
Hand Puppets deliver a broad, creative and developmental curriculum in children’s learning. It stimulates a new world of imagination and exploration that encourages a holistic development to children, so that every child will flourish not only academically but also physically, spiritually and socially.
- Imagination – Much of the educational process tends to stamp out imagination. Puppets play keeps that imagination alive.
- Speaking – Conversation can become a game not a problem. Children also learn to think out their words so their ideas will be understood by others
- Listening – When adults use puppets to tell stories and give instructions, by capturing their attention, puppets can strengthen listening skills and vocabulary development
- Creativity – Allow their creativity explores as they make up the roles, the rules, and the stories
- Expression – Puppets open a pressure free space for children to express different emotions such a curiosity, wonder, puzzlement and joy!
- Confidence – When children have a puppet in their hands who is talking to them, they feel empowered to speak and behave in front of others. This builds confidence